Players in Attendance: Ryven, Dan, Michael, Gerald, Matt
I start this session reading them the tale of the Children of Stone.
Flight from the Stone Giants
- the PCs are running from the Stone Giants. Resolve with a quick mini-skill challenge. Each player narrates how they use a trained skill to affect an escape. We make a list and all those skills are “burned” – They can be used but the trained bonus is temporarily lost.
Fire Dogs and Flaming Skulls
- the ghosts make their escape but are unable to shake the flaming skulls completely. The flaming skulls attract fire dogs and surround the ghosts.
- the ghosts dispense of the fire dogs (modified hell hounds), but the flaming skulls escape.
- the players have a few choices:
- Black Crow has “invited” them to the Strong River in a few days.
- Stone Giants appear to be on the rampage in the Nation of Bone.
- they could attempt to track the flaming skulls and finish them off.
- after a tense moment between Two Wolves and the distrustful Fish-on-the-Shore, the party decides to track the flaming skulls and then meet the dark shaman Black Crow.